SCANDINAVIAN TASTER CRUISE SUMMARY
This fabulous Northern European discovery cruise will take you from the Gateway of the World that is the lively German city of Hamburg, to the effortlessly stylish Danish capital of Copenhagen on the Øresund strait, at the meeting point of the North and Baltic seas.
Enjoy an extended day ashore on Denmark’s most northernly point, the rugged Skagen peninsula, a place of shifting dunes and a deeply rooted maritime tradition, with plenty of time to stroll through the historic fishing town that shares its name. Take a panoramic tour around the harbour or explore by bicycle and soak up the atmosphere your own way.
Cruise through Gothenburg’s archipelago garden, where the view of the islands is truly something special to behold in the light of the morning sun. Then step ashore in the city, for the opportunity to enjoy a vintage tram-ride and more Scandinavian delights.
13 Sep – 17 Sep 2023
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a cabin and are correct at the time of going to print, but may be subject to change. Cruise only options and single supplements are available on request. Tailor-made transfers can be booked at a supplement. Please call our Reservations Team for up to date pricing and availability.
For frequently asked questions please visit Nicko FAQs
- From the North Sea to the Baltic in five days
- A day at sea to relax and enjoy all the facilities of World Voyager
- Late night departure in Skagen, for plenty of time to make your own discoveries
- Cruising Gothenburg’s Archipelago Garden at the most beautiful time of the day
- The historic blue trams of cosmopolitan Gothenburg
- Return economy flights from London
- All meals on board
- Classic drinks package including wine, beer, cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks (Premium upgrade available at a supplement)
- Coffee machine
- Refillable premium drinks bottle
- Nightly onboard entertainment
- Guest speaker programme
- Baggage handling and port fees
- Full ATOL financial protection
- Overseas transfers
- Shore excursions
- Club/Premium Class Flight Upgrades (prices on request)
- Regional flight supplements