BELLA ITALIA! CRUISE SUMMARY
On this cruise the gems of the Italian and Southern French Rivieras will captivate you, the historic cities of the Renaissance will transport you, and the chic lifestyles of the glitterati will welcome you!
Take a panoramic trip along the Emerald Coast, where the water is very clear and the sort of blue-green you might otherwise only find in the Caribbean. Spend some time in the pretty resort town of Porto Cervo, or take a tour across the archipelago La Maddalena, for some of the most beautiful beaches in Sardinia.
Stroll in the footsteps of Napoleon on Elba and see the villa where he lived during his exile on the island, before enjoying a tasting of some locally made wine. In Pisa, see the city’s most famous symbol, the precarious ‘Leaning Tower’, in the Square of Miracles. Or in Florence, discover the birthplace of the Renaissance, where Italy’s artistic giants left behind an astonishing legacy of art at the Galleria dell’Accademia, including Michelangelo’s iconic statue of David.
See the five villages of Cinque Terre, in a region where the pretty multi-coloured houses cling to steep rocky cliffs. Step ashore in enchanting Lucca, on the banks of the Serchio River, where the cobbled streets, pretty piazzas and shady promenades are perfect for exploring by foot.
Tour the picturesque fishing village of Portofino, a popular retreat of the rich and famous. Discover the metropolis of Milan, internationally renowned for its fashion and design, then join our guide for a journey through the labyrinthine old quarter of Genoa, known simply as “The Superb”.
Discover the flair of the French Riviera in Nice, or be transported up into the mountains to the medieval village of St Paul-de-Vence, a popular destination for artists through the ages, known as the “Pearl of Provence.
06 May – 13 May 2023
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a cabin and are correct at the time of going to print, but may be subject to change. Cruise only options and single supplements are available on request. Tailor-made transfers can be booked at a supplement. Please call our Reservations Team for up to date pricing and availability.
For frequently asked questions please visit Nicko FAQs
- Cruise the most beautiful waters in the Mediterranean: The Emerald Coast of Sardinia, Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera and the Côte d’Azur
- Extended days in all ports of call, for more time to shop, explore and relax
- Tours available to book in Elba, Pisa, Florence, Milan and Genoa
- France’s sophisticated Riviera and colourful Provence
- The icons of the Renaissance, from the Leaning Tower of Pisa to Michelangelo’s David
- Return economy flights from London
- All meals on board
- Classic drinks package including wine, beer, cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks (Premium upgrade available at a supplement)
- Coffee machine
- Refillable premium drinks bottle
- Nightly onboard entertainment
- Guest speaker programme
- Baggage handling and port fees
- Full ATOL financial protection
- Overseas transfers
- Shore excursions
- Club/Premium Class Flight Upgrades (prices on request)
- Regional flight supplements
Send us a quick message